WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Friday, May 20, 2011

Love Quotes For Your Weekend(9)..

Even the richest man in the world is poor if he is without LOVE in his heart..

LOVE cannot be measured, bought or sold. For it to be valued at all, it must be given freely..

Those who freely give LOVE and kindness are always recipients of them as well..

Never underestimate the amazing power of LOVE to change hearts and mindsets. LOVE can even give fresh inspiration to tackle what seems to be impossible..

The life you live will soon be past but the things you do for LOVE will surely last..

Say “I LOVE you” with deeds of kindness and acts of caring..

Remain richly blessed as I wish you the best of the weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!