WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love Quotes For Your Weekend(8)..

May you live as long as you wish and LOVE as long as you live..

LOVING someone is caring, sharing, bearing, working, changing and growing old together..

Age does not protect you from LOVE but LOVE to some extent protects you from age..

I see God’s LOVE in my loved one’s eyes. I feel God’s LOVE in the cool summer breeze. I hear God’s LOVE in the bird’s song..

There is nothing in the world that LOVE cannot conquer..

LOVE is magical. It’s a language the deaf can hear, a song the cripple can dance to, and a sunset the blind can see.

Wishing you the best of the weekend. Remain richly blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!