WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THE ‘S’ IN RELATION‘S’HIP… {Say ‘I Love You’ Always}

Of All The Words One Can Never Get Tired Of Hearing, I Believe The Words ‘I LOVE YOU’ Tops The Scale. I’m Yet To See Someone Who Says He/She Is Tired Of Hearing Those Words Especially When It’s Coming From A Sincere And Truthful Heart/Lips.

If You’re In An
Ungodly Relationship Or One That God Is Yet To Confirm, Please Don’t Put These Words Into Practice Yet Till You’re Sure You’re In The Right Relationship Else It May Be A Waste Of Your Precious Time And Energy.

Constantly Practicing Saying These Three(3) Words – I Love You – Builds Up Your Partner And Bonds You Both Greatly. Don’t Ever Get Tired Of Saying Those Words To Your Partner BUT Making Them See Your Love In Action Is Hundred Percent(100%) Better Than Just Making It Heard.

You Know, Love Without Works Is Equally Dead ‘Cos God So Loved The World That He GAVE! That Word ‘Gave’ Is An Action Word Showing That He Proved His Love For Us While We Were Yet Sinners. PROOF Becomes The Watch Word.

As Much As You Utter Those Words, Be Sure To Prove Their Worth By Showing Through Your Actions Or Deeds That You Actually Mean Them. Love Is Selfless So You Have To Give Of Yourself To Make Your Partner Happy.


When You Not Only Verbalize But Put These Words – I Love You – To Action, It Will Show Your Loved One That Saying Those Words Means You Value, Respect, Trust And Honour Him/Her.

2 comments:

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!