WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Monday, September 23, 2013

Help Am Confused! Is It Possible For Brothers To Have Crushes On People Yet Be Scared To Tell Them?


Hi Beloved. Am A Lady And This Is My First Year At Varsity And I Have Never Been In A Relationship. I Have Questions That Trouble Me. Are There Some Things We As People Can’t Get Over? Cos I Have Had Feelings For A Certain Brother. I Have Always Told Myself I Will Get Over It. But This Has Grown In These Past Three Years Up To An Extent I Went And Told Him About It. Funny He Told Me That’s What He Wanted To Tell Me But Has Been Afraid. Could He Be Telling The Truth? I Have Prayed About It But Am Still Not Sure What To Do. Is It Possible To Get Over It Without Us Having A Relationship Because I Just Think It Will Not Be A Good Thing. Was He Telling The Truth, I Mean Is It Possible For Brothers To Have Crushes On People Yet Be Scared To Tell Them? Should I Get Involved With Him? What Else Could I Do To Avoid Mishaps Cos I Just Don’t Trust Myself On This One? Help Am Confused.
                                        
ANSWER:
My Dear, I’ll Take Your Questions One After The Other. In Answering Your First Question, I’ll Say No. There Is Nothing We As Genuine Believers In Christ Jesus Can’t Get Over Here On Earth Because We Have His Strength In Our Times Of Weakness And Brokenness. We Can Get Over Crushes/Infatuations And Lusts In Him, We Can Get Over The Death Of A Loved One In Him, We Can Get Over Heart-Breaks In Him, Etc,
                     
To Your Second Question, I’ll Say That It’s Very Possible The Brother Was
Telling You The Truth But Then Again, It Could Also Be Possible He’s Lying. It’s Only Through Sincere Prayers That God Reveals The Hearts Of Men To Us. I Might Also Add That Your Going To Tell Him First Added To Your Confusion. If You Had Prayed And Waited On God To Prompt Him To Come To You, It Would Have Been More Of A Confirmation To You.

To Your Third Question, I’ll Say Yes; It’s Possible To Get Over It Without Going Into A Relationship With Him But This Can Only Be Achieved When God Becomes The Point Of Focus In Your Life. Once This Is Done, The Holy Spirit Will Begin To Remove Any Ungodly Feeling In Your Heart. Now I’m Wondering Why You Think It Will Not Be A Good Thing. Doubting Already?

To Your Fourth And Fifth Questions, I’ll Say That It’s Very Possible For Brothers To Have Crushes On People Yet Be Scared To Tell Them. Not All Brothers Are So Confident Of Themselves Or Very Out-Going But That Doesn’t Stop Them From Having Feelings – They’re Still Humans You Know?  Getting Involved With Him Will Depend On God’s Confirmation Of Him So As To Avoid Heartbreak Cos Crushes Are So Undependable.


And To Your Last Question, What You Should Do To Avoid Mishaps Is To Trust The Lord With All Your Heart And Do Not Lean On Your Own Understanding But Acknowledge Him In All Your Ways And He Will Surely Direct Your Paths. Never Be Wise In Your Own Eyes But Fear The Lord And Depart From Evil {Prov.3:5-7}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!