WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Is It A Sin To Have A Crush For Your Boyfriend’s Lil Bro??


Hi Beloved. Is It A Sin To Have A Crush For Your Boyfriend’s Lil Bro? Thank You.

ANSWER:
Your Question, When I Finally Understood It Made Me Wonder. Having A Crush On The Younger Brother Of Your Boyfriend Is Like Having A Crush On The Younger Brother Of Your Husband And It Is Not Good At All, At All. #Smh

First Of All, Is Your Relationship With Your Boyfriend A Godly One? I Ask This Because I Don’t Encourage ‘Boyfriend-Girlfriend Stuff’. It Is Better To
Prayerfully Define A Relationship Before Entering It So That Heart-Breaks Can Be Prevented.

I Will Not Out-Rightly Tell You That It’s A Sin Because I Would Not Know The Level Of Your Crush On Him But Don’t Forget That Christ Jesus Condemned LUST In All Its Ramifications; And Lust Is The Offspring Of Lust Which Is A Sin. Having A Crush On Him Shows Too, That You’re Not Truly In Love With His Elder Brother.

If You’re Relationship With Your Boyfriend Is Godly, You Would Be So Busy Praying For Him And Your Relationship; And Looking For Ways To Glorify God In That Relationship; Coupled With Your Own Godly Life That You Won’t Have Time To Develop A Crush On Anyone Not To Talk Of His Younger Brother.

Finally, I’ll Ask You To Constantly Renew Your Mind And Read Rom.12:1-2 Which Says “Therefore I Urge You, Brothers/Sisters, In View Of God’s Mercy, To Offer Your Bodies As Living Sacrifices, Holy And Pleasing To God – This Is Your Spiritual Act Of Worship.

2. Do Not Conform Any Longer To The Pattern Of This World, But Be “TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND”. Then You Will Be Able To Test And Approve What God’s Will Is – His Good, Pleasing And Perfect Will. (Emphasis mine)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!