WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm In Love With One Of My Mentors But She's So Hesitant Because Of Her Age. What Do I Do??


Hi Beloved, I’m A New Convert And I’m Very Happy About The Path The Lord Is Taking Me Through. I Am In Love With One Of My Spiritual Mentors In The Church. We Have Been So Close And I Have Even Told Her I Love Her And She Directed Me To Speak With The Pastor Which I Did, And Constantly I Have Been Having Counsels From The Pastor.
She Has Been Out Of A Relationship For 2years Now And The Relationship Lasted For 7yrs Which Is Making Her Find It Difficult To Open Herself Up To Me. My Issues Are As Follows; She Complains Of Her Age ‘Cos She Is 5months Older Than Me. I Believe She Loves Me ‘Cos It Shows But She Kept Fighting It Whenever She Gets Such Emotion For Me.... I Have Prayed And Still Praying. Please Beloved What Do I Do As I Really Love Her.

ANSWER:
There’s Nothing Wrong With Falling In Love With One Of Your Mentors But The Question I’ll Ask You Is This; When Those Feelings Began To Arise, Did You Pray About It To Know If She’s God’s Choice Of A Wife For You? I Didn’t See You Talking About Marriage And I’m Really Not Comfortable With Just Telling Her You Love Her.

I Perfectly Understand Her Hesitancy In Opening Herself Up To You Because She
Wasted Seven (7) Years Of Her Life And Precious Time Over A Wrong Relationship And She Would Want To Be Very Sure Before Accepting To Go Into Another Relationship. I Know You’ll Want That For Her Too.

When God Approves A Relationship, Age Is Of No Issue Because Both Parties Would Be Majorly Interested In Following God’s Purposes For Their Lives. The Difference In Age Is Even So Small To Be A Barrier But Each Individual Has A Different Opinion On The Issue Of Age Anyway.

Finally, There’s Nothing Prayer Cannot Solve So Dear, Continue Praying And I Sincerely Believe God Will Make His Purpose For Both Of You Clear In Due Time And This Issue Will Be Resolved. By The Way, I Welcome You With All Joy Into God’s Family Here On Earth.

Remain Richly Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!