WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

(For The Ladies)..The Man I Prayed For

Dear God, I prayed,
all unafraid (as we're inclined to do)
I do not need a handsome man
but let him be like You;
I do not need one big and strong
nor yet so very tall,
nor need he be some genius,
or wealthy, Lord at all;
but let his head be high dear Lord,
and let his eyes be clear,
his shoulders straight, whatever his state,
whatever his earthly sphere;
And let his life show, dear God,
a singleness of goal;
then when he comes (as he will come)
with eyes aglow;
I'll understand that he's the man
I prayed for long ago..

A Poem By Ruth Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!