WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Accepting A Proposal From A Lady

SHOULD I ACCEPT A PROPOSAL FROM MY CHRISTIAN SISTER AS WE WILL ALL BE 23 YEARS THIS YEAR?

ANSWER:

Hi Emma,
I appreciate your honesty about listing your ages. First of all, I do not believe that a lady should propose to you. You are the one to do the proposing because the Bible records in the book of Proverbs that “He” who finds a wife, not “she” and It also said in Genesis that “a man” will leave his parents and cleave to his wife not “a woman”.

Secondly, I will advise you to hold on a bit and pray more because your age is quite tender for marriage deliberations if you get what I mean. Are you really and fully ready to marry now at the age of twenty-three(23)?

Remember, a man must leave his parents and cleave unto his wife. Do you stay alone in your own apartment? Do you have a steady job with which you can maintain or take care of a family? Are you both established in the faith?

The lady might truly be God’s will for you in marriage when you pray about it BUT your home may still be full of troubles if both of you are not yet matured in the Lord. Wisdom needs to be applied in every stage of our lives.

Remain richly blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!