WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Saturday, February 26, 2011

The "I" in I Love You

Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We’ll be sharing the acronym of “I LOVE YOU”. We ought to know the REAL meaning of the words “I Love You” before we utter them to anyone or those we’re fond of. This week, we’ll be starting with the first letter and that is ‘I’. Be blessed as you read on..

“I” stands for “INTEGRITY” and the dictionary defines integrity as “an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting”. Are you a man/woman of Integrity? (Prov.10:9, 11:3).

When you tell your loved one(s) that you love them, is it with your whole heart and soul with nothing wanting? Can people hold you to your word?

The Bible tells us that “Righteousness guards the man of Integrity” (Prov.13:6) so do you tell someone you love them and yet cheat on them, lie to them, and/or withhold the truth from them?

Jesus Christ is a man of Integrity (Matt.22:16). People testified to that. As His followers, can the person/people you profess to love testify the same about you? Honestly examine yourself.

Wishing you the best of the week filled with God's love, grace, mercy and peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!