WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Saturday, February 26, 2011

The "E" in I Love You

“E” stands for “ENDURANCE”. When you say the words “I love you”, are you aware that endurance has a part to play in demonstrating that love? Are you so impatient and fed-up easily yet you say you love?

1Cor.13:7 tells us, among other virtues of love that “love endureth all things”. This means that if you’re still nagging, always criticizing others, flares up easily etc., then there’s a big question mark(?) at your declaration of love..

In psalm 136, we learnt that God’s love endureth forever. And His children, our love ought to be likewise. I pray that the Holy Spirit will help us to understand the true meaning of LOVE in Jesus’ name, amen!

Wishing you the best of St. Valentine’s Day. Spread and Share God’s love to all. I love you but God loves you more and most..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!