WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Monday, October 27, 2014

Her Parents Does Not Support Our Relationship Because They Don’t Like My Native Land. Please What Should I Do?

Hello Beloved. I’m A Guy Of 28 Years; And Seriously In Love With A Girl Of 23 Years. She Loves Me More Than I Do And Each Time She Do Tell Me How She Wish To Spend The Rest Of Her Life With Me But The Problem Is That Her Parents Does Not Support Our Relationship Because They Don’t Like My Native Land. Please What Should I Do ‘Cos We Both Don’t Want To Lose Each Other.

ANSWER:
My Brother, I Observed As I Read Your Message That You Didn’t Specify If God Has Approved Your Relationship With The Lady. You See, One Truth About God Is This; Whatever He Approved, He Creates A Way To Bring It To Pass And Nobody Can Say No Or Do Anything About It! If God Says Yes, Who Is It That Can Say No? No One!

So I Will Begin By Asking You To Go To God In Prayers First Of All So As To Know His Mind Concerning This Matter. But Before
You Can Do So And Obtain Answers, You Must Be Among God’s Sheep Who Hears His Voice So; Are You Born Again? Does God Speak To You? Is The Lady Born Again? If Not Start From There First.

In Christ, We Are All One And Tribe, Colour, Language, Etc Does Not And Should Not Matter. It Only Matters To Those Who Are Yet To Know Their Worth/Value In Christ. The Bringing Together Of A Man And Woman By God Exceeds Tribe And Tongue ‘Cos God Looks Beyond That To Their Hearts Of Love For Him.


Finally, Seek To Obtain God’s Approval – This Cannot Be Effectively Done While In The Relationship – And/Or Confirmation First And Once This Is Done, Trust God To Turn Around The Hearts Of Her Parent So They’ll Accept You Fully As Their Son-In-Law To Be Regardless Of Your Native Land. First Things First.. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!