WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Monday, August 18, 2014

I Feel Telling Her Of My Love For Her Might Be Too Early As We Have Known Each Other For About Two Months Now. What Do You Think?

Dear Beloved, I Am A Believer In Jesus, A University Student And Presently Managing A Job. I Met A Lady At My Work Place. Since We Met, We Have Been Very Good Friends And Enjoyed The Company Of Each Other. I Really Admire Her And I Desire Her For A Helpmeet. I Have Sought The Lord And My Heart Is Still In That Direction But I Feel Telling Her Of My Love For Her Might Be Too Early As We Have Known Each Other For About Two Months Now. What Do You Think? I Don’t Want Her To Feel The Reason I Have Been Nice Is Because I Want An Affair? What Do I Do?

ANSWER:
My Brother, Desiring A Woman To Be Your Helpmeet Is A Godly And Honourable Intention BUT I See You Are Yet To Receive A Full Confirmation From God About Her. You Said You Have Sought The Lord And Your Heart Is Still In That Direction But You Didn’t Say If You Have Received A Go-Ahead From God.

You See, The Reason I Brought This Out Is That Women Have Very Tender Hearts And It Would Not Be Wise To Reveal Your Feelings For Her And Maybe
Begin To Make Promises To Her When You’re Not Fully Sure About Your Stand. To Avoid Breaking Her Heart, I Think It Would Be Better To Settle Every Matter Concerning Her In Your Heart Before Speaking To Her About It.

For The Period Of Time You’ve Known Her – Two Months – I Would Advise That You Remain Good Friends With Her Till You Are Very Sure Of God’s Backing And This Would Also Help You Know Her More At Her Natural State ‘Cos Most Ladies Put Up A Front Once Men Reveal Their Intentions Towards Them.

Finally, Give Your Love Time, As In, Test It To See If Really It Is Love Or Lust/Infatuation/Crush By Giving It Some Time. Don’t Rush Things – Trust God To Lead You And If He Confirms Her In Your Heart, Then He Will Also Make Her Receptive To You Or Even Speak To Her About You Too{Believing She’s A Born Again Christian} So That She Won’t Begin To Look For Reasons Where They Are None. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!