WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Monday, April 21, 2014

I Still Love And Want Her Back Even Though She Left Me For Another Man. Please Advice Me..

Hi Beloved, Praise Jesus! The Only Lady I've Ever Loved Backslid After Being Heart Broken By Her Youth Leader Whom She Left Me For. She Went And Got Pregnant For Another Man This Year And She's About To Deliver. The Thing Is, I’ve Never Stopped Loving Her And I Called Her Several Time This Month And Told Her To Give Her Life To Jesus And Come Back To Church And After She Has Given Birth, We'll Give What We Had Another Chance. She Told Me That She Will Think About i.e. After I Insisted. Please Advise Me.
                 
ANSWER:
My Brother, As I Read Your Question, A Scripture Came To Mind And It Says; Love Covers A Multitude Of Sins And Then The Story Of Prophet Hosea Came To Mind Who Married A Prostitute That Kept Going Back To That Ungodly Lifestyle Yet God Asked Him To Bring Her In And Love Her ‘Cos That’s The Relationship Between Israel And Him.
               
It’s Also The Relationship Between God And Us Today – While We’re Yet Sinners, Christ Died For Us And Even When We Sin And Confess It, He’s Ever Ready To Forgive Us And Cleanse Us From All Unrighteousness.
If Your Love For This Lady Is Willing To Forgive All Her Wrong And Even Accept Another Man’s Child, Then It Should Be Encouraged.

Now I’ll Advice That You Wait Till She Returns Fully Back To God – Becoming A New Creature In Christ Jesus(Born-Again). If Not, Then There’s A Tendency That She Might Leave You Again For Some Other Man And Break Your Heart Needlessly. Loving Her In The Midst Of All Her Issues Is Quite Noble.


But As Noble As It Maybe, Go First To God And Confirm That You’re Heading Towards The Right Relationship And She’s The Right Woman For You. This Would Make You To Be More Bold And Determined To Win Over Her Heart Knowing She’s Your Wife With God’s Backing At That! I Pray All Works Out For You In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!