WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Monday, December 24, 2012

GOD'S PERSONAL PROMISES OF LOVE TO YOU..


Greetings To You All In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. As This Would Be The Last Message Before Christmas, We Wish You The Best Of The Christmas Season With These Promises Of Love From Our Lord Himself. 

May We Never Forget The Reason For The Celebration – CHRIST – And The Message Of Love And Giving; For God So LOVED The World That He GAVE. Be Blessed As You Read On..

Isa.43:4 – Since You Are Precious And Honoured In My Sight, And Because I LOVE YOU, I Will Give Men In Exchange For You, And People In Exchange For Your Life..

Isa.54:10 – Though The Mountains Be Shaken And The Hill Be Removed, Yet My Unfailing LOVE FOR YOU Will Not Be Shaken Nor My Covenant Of Peace Be Removed, Says The Lord Who Has Compassion On You..

Jer.31:3 – The Lord Appeared To Us In The Past, Saying: “I Have LOVED YOU With An Everlasting LOVE; I Have Drawn You With Loving-Kindness..

Hos.2:19 – I Will Betroth You To Me Forever; I Will Betroth You In Righteousness And Justice, IN LOVE And Compassion..

Mal.1:2a – I Have LOVED YOU, Says The Lord..

Rev.3:9b – I Will Make Them Come And Fall Down At Your Feet And Acknowledge That I Have LOVED YOU..

I Pray These Verses Reminds You Of The Extent Of God’s Love For You As I Wish You A HAPPY CHRISTMAS Celebration In Advance.. 
God’s Grace To You As You Remain Richly Blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!