WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Should I Use Fertility Pills Or Wait For God’s Time??


Dear Beloved, My Husband And I Were Blessed With Twin Girls In 2009. Of Late We Have Been Trying To Conceive For The Second Time In Vain. One Doctor Gave Us Some Fertility Pills And I Would Like To Ask If It Is A Godly Thing To Take Those Pills Or Should We Wait For God’s Time As He Did Before... Confused.

ANSWER:
Hi Dear, I Believe There’s Nothing Wrong With Taking The Fertility Pills Because It Is God That Gave The Doctors/Scientists That Manufactured The Medicine The Wisdom To Do So. It Does Not Also Mean That You No Longer Have Faith In God Because It Is Only When He Permits That Those Drugs Will Work In Us.

It Is Like Being Sick And Asking If It Is
Godly To Take Drugs That Will Help Rid You Of That Sickness. You Can Only Refuse To Take Any Pills If Your Spirit Refuses It. But Our God Is Not Restricted By Drugs – He Can Perfectly Work With Or Without Any Pills.

Like I Said Before, If Your Spirit Is Strongly Against Taking Those Pills, Then Please Don’t Take Them. I Always Advice People To Follow The Leading Of The Holy Spirit If They’re Really Sure It’s The Holy Spirit Leading Them. God’s Time Still Remains God’s Time Whether You Take The Pills Or Not – You Can Only Conceive At His Own Time.

Finally, Your Husband Is Your Head; So Share Your Feelings With Him And See What He Says. If He Wants You To Take The Fertility Pills, Then Do So Because He’s Your Leader Under God As You’re Under Him. Do Not Forget That Submission Pays. Shalom.


1 comment:

  1. There's definately a great deal to know about this subject. I love all of the points you made.
    My weblog Ovarian Cyst Miracle Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!