WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Can I Fight For Love If My Parents Disapprove?


Dear Beloved, is it appropriate to fight for love if your parents disapprove it? 
[Teenage advice]

ANSWER:

My dear, thanks for seeking a Godly answer to your question. I'll be very honest with you. It is NOT appropriate to fight for love if your parents DISAPPROVE of it.

If your parents disapprove of any love relationship, it is not wise to disobey or disregard their counsel because God told us to honour them in the fifth(5th) commandment and when we do so even if their decisions are
contrary to our desires, we will surely receive God’s full blessings on our lives.

BUT if you know that God is in full support of your love, then you can fight for it through prayers and wait for God to work out everything for your own good. Remember that we are all pencils in the hands of our Creator and God can change anybody’s heart.

Let this Bible passage encourage you – Proverbs 21: 1 – which says that “The King’s heart is in the hand of the Lord; He directs it like a watercourse wherever He pleases”.

Finally, my advice for you will come from the book of Proverbs 3:5-6 which says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Remain richly blessed..

1 comment:

  1. You have hit thе marκ. Ι thіnk, what is it excеllent thоught.
    Also visit my homepage : ideas

    ReplyDelete

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!