WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Any Hope For Me After Rejecting So Many Guys?

I'm 21yrs so many guys are asking me out some even promise 2 marry me, but I'm not ready yet coz I don’t want 2 rush in 2 a relationship that will end me in pains as I'm still seeking 4 admission into the university. My question is this: will I still see a guy that will marry me after I’ve rejected so many guys? Please help me out.

ANSWER:
Hi dear, thanks for seeking a Godly counsel here. My answer to your question is that whenever God is ready for you, He will give you a husband that He chose specially for you so do not fear that no one will marry you after rejecting so many guys.

You're 21yrs and still have your studies and life to face and most of those guys are really not serious about
marrying you now. Most of them just want to get you in their beds. They're more in interested in satisfying what lies behind their trousers than in helping you become what God has planned for you.

Please don't trust them that easily for now. Rather, just trust God to work out everything for your own good and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will surely direct your path. Never forget that God does things at the exact right time.

Remain richly blessed dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!