WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Friday, July 29, 2011

Love Quotes For Your Weekend(19)..

Never give up on LOVE because there is always someone who’ll LOVE you just the way God created you..

You don’t have to simply keep telling someone you LOVE them. They have to see it in your face and words all the time..

True LOVE is always doing and saying the right thing even if it hurts you or your loved ones in the process..

LOVE does not require you to be perfect. It requires you to forgive, over and over again..

Immature LOVE says I LOVE you because I need you. Mature LOVE says I need you because I LOVE you..

Remain richly blessed as I wish you the best of weekends..

2 comments:

  1. To love is divine but people don't understand what love it all about.Their emotions and thought are all centered on romance instead of the agape love.We need Christ in our lives to be able to express this true agape love and not vice versawhat love it all about.Their emotions and thought are all centered on romance instead of the agape love.We need Christ in our lives to be able to express this true agape love and not vice versa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true Freedom fighter. Thanks for your great contribution and God bless you..

    ReplyDelete

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!