WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I See Him In My Dreams. How Do I Know If He’s My Husband??


Dear Beloved, I’m A New Convert And The Person Who Converted Me Was My Ex. We Never Had Any Sexual Relationship When We Were In The World So After Converting, He Asked Me To Pray About Us. That We Should Seek The Face Of God About Marriage Which I Did. I Normally See Him In My Dream But I Don’t Know Whether He Is My Own Husband. I’m Confused And I’m In love With Him. Please I Need Your Advice.

ANSWER:
I’ll Start By Welcoming You Into God’s Lovely And Most Blessed Family. Your Ex Did Well By Being The Channel Through Which God Used To Bring You Home. I’ll Add Here As Regards Your Confused State That God Is Not An Author Of Confusion. Your Love For Him Maybe The Cause Of Your Confusion Because Our Emotions Prevent Us From Making Right Decisions. But All The Same, Go To God In Prayers And He’ll Make All Things Clear To You.

I’ll Commend Your Ex For Asking You To Seek The Lord’s Face Concerning Marriage. It Shows That
He Understands The Truth That God’s Consent Is Very Important In Every Marriage Relationship. Any Man That Misses God’s Will For Him In Marriage Is In For A Lot Of Trouble Because Marrying The Wrong Man/Woman Can Destroy Someone’s Destiny And Purpose In Life.

Dreams Alone Should Not Be Trusted Hundred Percent (100%) Because Even The Devil Uses Dreams To Confuse And Deceive People Too. So What I’ll Advice You To Do Is To Subject That Dream To The Test Of The Holy Spirit By Sincerely Going To God In Prayers And Ask Him To Confirm Your Ex Through His Written Word (Bible) If He’s Your Husband Or Not.

God Also Uses Other Born-Again Believers To Confirm His Choice Of A Marriage Partner To Us Like Mentors, Disciplers, Men/Women Of God Etc. (They Are Not To Just Tell You He’s The One But To CONFIRM What God Has Already Laid In Your Heart). So Prayerfully Wait On God To Make Everything Clear To You In Due Time And I Pray He’ll Look Mercifully Upon You And Clear Your Heart On This Issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!