WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Thursday, November 22, 2012

He’s Too Shy To Take The First Step. Is It Alright With Me Taking The First Step??



Hello Beloved, I Have A Question. I Really Like This Guy, But He's Too Shy To Take The First Step (I Know This Because I've Known Him For A Long Time.) How Do I Know If God Is Alright With Me Taking The First Step? I've Been Praying About It For A Long Time Now... But Still No Answer. Is God Silently Telling Me To Let It Go? Or Am I Being Too Impatient For His Answer?               
                                      
ANSWER:
My Dear, One Thing That Should Be Made Very Clear To Us Is That Most Time, God Does Not Answer Questions That We Already Know The Answer To. When He Seems Silent After You’ve Prayed And Prayed, It Either Means That The Time Is Not Yet Right OR You Already Know The Answer. If It’s A “NO”, He Will Let You Know Without Delay Or Allow You To Outgrow That Request.

I’ve Also Come To Know That When We’re Asking If Something Is Right Or Wrong, Deep Down In Our Hearts, We
Know The Truth. In As Much As You Like That Guy, He Just Might Not Be The Right Husband For You. God Is Not Interested In Relationships Just For The Fun Of It. Any Relationship He Approves Must Have Marriage As Its Conclusion.

I Want You To Know That Taking The First Step Or Being Too Shy Is Really Not A Matter With God. If He’s God’s Choice Of A Husband For You, Then At The Right Time, God Himself, Will Grant Him The Boldness/Courage To Take The First Step And Tell You Of His Intentions So Don’t Go Ahead Of God By Taking The First Step.

You Might Make Reference To The Story Of Ruth In The Bible That She Took The First Step But Remember That She Approach Boaz Only On The Instructions Of Her Mother-In-Law Who’s Filled With The Wisdom Of God. So You Must Be Absolutely Sure That It Is The Holy Spirit Leading You To Make The Move Before You Do So.

Finally, I Believe God Maybe Silently Telling You To Let It Go. So I’ll Advise You To Leave It For Now And Focus On Your Life And At The Right Time, All Things Will Be Made Clear To You And You’ll Understand Better Because All Things Work For Good To Those That Love God And Are Called According To His Purpose.
#NeverRunAheadOfGod-SimplyFollowBehindHim#

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!