WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm Confused In Choosing My Life Partner. What Should I do??


Hi Beloved, I’m Confused In Choosing My Life Partner. I Recently Became Friends With The Guy That I Have Been Seeing In The Church For Long. And Now He’s Asking Me For A Relationship. I Asked Him To Give Me Some-Time And I Have Prayed About It For God To Show Me If He’s The Right One For Me But God Seems To Keep Silent – No Answer And No Signs From Him. I Don’t Know What To Do.  Please Help Me. What Scares Me Is That I Had A Dream Concerning This Guy And That His Name Was 'Paul' Which I Shared With You Some Months Ago.

ANSWER:
Confusion Should Not Be Found In The Lives Of God’s Children Like Us Because Our Father In Heaven Is Not A God Of Confusion. We Often Become Confused When We Are In A Hurry But Once We Calm Down And Focus On God, Our Minds Will Become Clear And We’ll Know Exactly What To Do.
                                                  
If It “Seems” Like God Is Silent After You’ve Prayed, It Only Means That He Wants You To
Wait On Him And I’ll Advise You To Do Just That – WAIT ON GOD SO AS TO AVOID MISTAKES AND REGRETS. Don’t Do Anything Till He Reveals To You If The Guy Is Really The Right One For You.

I Remembered When You Told Me About Your Dream And The Guy’s Name Being ‘Paul’; Now, I Would Want To Say That Your Dream Is Becoming A Reality BUT Like I Told You Then And Still Say It Now; Every Dream Should Be Submitted To The Test Of The Holy Spirit To Prove If It’s Genuine; And God Does This At His Own Time.

So Dear, If The Guy Is Really Serious, He Will Wait For You To Receive A Confirmation From God And As You’re Waiting On God, Ask The Guy What His Intentions Are. Let Him Define The Kind Of Relationship He’s Looking For. If He’s Not Talking About Marriage And If You Have Not Received God’s Confirmation, DON’T ACCEPT HIS ‘RELATIONSHIP’ PROPOSAL.

May God Hear Your Heart’s Cry And Answer You Speedily In Jesus’ Name, Amen!!



4 comments:

  1. This is a great help! You know what I'm in a relationship right now and I'm really quiet confused. We've been together for almost 4 years and still counting. My boyfriend told me that he wants me to be on his side until marriage but in my part I'm really confused if I will believe in it. He cheated on me once and I'm really afraid that he will do it again. I love him but there are lots of doubts in my head.

    I'm praying that God will give me the signs if "He will be my life time partner."

    Thank you for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome African woman and I pray the same prayer for you. May God Hear Your Heart’s Cry And Answer You Speedily In Jesus’ Name, Amen!!

      Delete
  2. Beloved, may you continue to feed on His wisdom. You are wise! Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Precious for making time to visit and comment. Amen to your prayer and God bless you..

      Delete

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!