WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Help! I Can't Get Him Off My Mind..

Hello Beloved. They is a guy dat we were frnds,gradualy d lov bcum so strng.bt now we ar no more coz i saw him wt many gals & i broke up wt him.bt i stil love him deeply frm ma hat i cnt even sleep eva since.i dnt kw wat 2 do pls help me.

ANSWER:
I'll start by saying that I will be very honest with you. Though most people don't like an honest answer but I pray you'll accept it.

Were you proven right about the girls you saw him with before you broke off with him? Were you really sure he was cheating on you? If your answer is yes, then I can truly tell you that you just have to go on with your life.

But if your answer is no, then breaking off with him didn't help matters as you're still in love with him. It means that you acted in a haste and now repenting in leisure. But all the same, what's done is done and you're no longer together.

I can say from the tone of your report that it wasn't a Christian relationship because if it is, it wouldn't be causing you this pain and sleepless nights. When Christ becomes the foundation of your relationship, things always end well even if you didn't end together as couples.

Some would say "no need crying over split milk" so I advise you to put your life in order and move on. It's possible that he sleeps well at night while you keep thinking about him. A one-sided love is no love at all.

I believe you're a Christian so my dear, commit and tell everything to God in prayers, tell Him exactly how you are feeling and that you can't sleep. Ask God to remove him from your heart so you can focus on your life.

Time waits for no man dear so don't waste yours thinking and pining for someone who might not even have the same feelings for you again.

All the very best dear and remain blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!