WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I’m Finding It Hard To Forget Though I've Forgiven Her..


Dear Beloved, There's Something My Fiancée Did To Me, I Have Forgiven Her But Still Find It Difficult To Forget. What Should I Do?

ANSWER:
As I Pondered Over Your Question, This Adage Came To My Mind, “To Err Is Human And To Forgive Is Divine.” That Word ‘Divine’ Means Taking The Very Nature Of God – Forgiving Others Just As In Christ Jesus, God Forgave Us (Ephesians 4:32). God Forgives Us Totally And Expects Us To Do The Same As His Children.

It Takes The Grace Of God To
Forget After Forgiving Because The Natural Man Will Even Advise You To Forgive But Not To Forget. In The Scriptures, It’s A Different Ball Game; Psalm 103:12 Says That “As Far As The East Is From The West, So Far Has He (God) Removed Our Transgressions From Us.” He Remembers Them No More And We Should Pray For The Grace To Do Likewise.

If You’ve Truly Forgiven Her, Then Believe Me When I Say That It’s The Devil That Keeps Bringing It To Your Mind So As To Disrupt Your Relationship. So Don’t Give Him A Foothold On Your Life And Relationship By Re-Playing What She Did To You In Your Heart/Mind.

Keep It In The Past Where It Belongs And Forge Ahead In Your Relationship Because During An Engagement, These Are The Experiences That Help You Prepare For Marriage. All The Best And More Of God’s Grace As You Plan For Your Marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!