WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Thursday, December 25, 2014

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

I’m So Grateful To God That A Day Like This Was Chosen To Remember The Day My Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ Entered This World To Save Me From My Sins And Reconcile Me To My Father In Heaven. 

As I Wish You A Merry Christmas, I Sincerely Pray With All My Heart That This Season’s Celebration Will NOT STAND AGAINST YOU On Judgement Day. Is Jesus The Saviour And Lord Of Your Life?  Are You Born Again? 

Have You Surrendered Your ALL To Christ? If You’re Not Yet Very Sure, Please Settle It With God NOW! May The Joy Of This Christmas Be Yours Now And Always, Amen! 

HAPPY CHRISTmas With Love And Hugs From Me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!