WELCOME!!

Dearest, I Welcome You To My Blog And Sincerely Pray That All You'll Be Reading Here Will Draw You Closer To Christ Jesus, Amen!



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

She Wants Sex Before Marriage..


Hi Beloved, my girl is now my biggest problem. She wants to have sex with me now before marriage and I told her no sex before marriage but she is insisting on having sex with me before & after marriage. Please what do I do now because I love my girl so much?

ANSWER:

Dear Passy, I thank you for asking this question here and seeking a Godly advice. Please what she wants is to make you get involved in FORNICATION which is a SIN.

If she really loves you, she will not ask you to compromise your principles which is in line with the Word of God and she'll
wait since she knows that you'll definitely marry her. Remember that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which was bought at the cost of the BLOOD OF JESUS.

Explain these things to her, assure her of your love and re-affirm your devotion to her BUT tell her that you cannot sell your soul to the devil by engaging in the act of fornication with her in as much as you love her.

Also, let her know that sleeping together with one’s partner before marriage raises suspicions and distrust during marriage. Let me stop here for now. 

Remain richly blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Really Love To See Your Contributions/Advice Too, Thanks!